Cold Pressed Sintered Turbo Blade
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-10/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box for Each Piece or Customers Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DSB: 053
- Manufacturing Process: Brazing
- Graininess: 100#
- Shape: Round
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Kind: Handheld Saw
- Size: 105-300mm
- Origin: Dangyang, Jiangsu
- Blade Type: Turbine
- Application: Stone
- Thickness: 5mm
- Customized: Customized
- Manufacturing Arts: Welding
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 350mm
- Specification: EN13236: 2001, ISO-9001: 2001
- HS Code: 82023910
Cold press sintered turbo (segmented)with protective teeth
Products Descriptions :
Application: cutting for granite, marble, concrete, asphalt, sandstone, ect. , a wide range of stone materials.
Technology: cold-press, hot-press, laser welded, high frequency welded, and vacuum brazed.
Various style ,with different designs, cutting sharp and high efficient
one-stop shopping, it's convenience for you to choose all products would like.
Main material, 65MN steel and diamond powder for segment.
Color ,size and different quality available as requested
MOQ: 100 pcs for formal order
Height of Segment
Different arbor size and segment specifications are available upon request.
Packing and Shipping:
1. Each saw blade is packed in an inner cardboard case, and then several of these inner cases are put in an export standard carton; then reinforced with straps.
2. Normally we can make shipment within 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.
1.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.
3. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
4. Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping,and customer pay 5% bank fees.
Q: How to place order to your company?
A: 1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.
2. Confirm the price, lead time, logo, payment term etc.
3. Hizar sales send the Proforma Invoice.
4. Customers make the payment as a deposit and send us Bank receipt.
5. Sales confirm the receipt of down payment and make the samples according to your requests; Photos of products or Samples will be sent for your confirmation and approval. After approval, we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
6. Production process - we will follow closely the full process for you; Send photos to keep you informed of the progress of production. Update the estimated delivery time.
7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection.
8. Clients transfer payment balance and we Ship the goods with transportation means requested. Inform the tracking number and send other shipping documents.
9. Receipt of goods and other after-sale services
10. Feedback to Hizar about Quality, Service, Market & Suggestion for our improvement.